Tuesday 2 October 2012

Brothers and goodbyes.

My brother has had the longest summer - ever! He spent a year out in UBC and finished in May and then didn't have to go back to Lancaster uni until last Saturday! I've loved having him around for that amount of time - and we've had so many fun times together - so was pretty gutting saying goodbye.

So as a thank you for making my summer really fun - I thought I would do a blog on what makes him a good brother:

1. He's permanently in a good mood - he's rarely grumpy and always up for a laugh!
2. He can't bear it when I'm upset with him - and will often come and see if I'm okay, sometimes even with an apology!
3. Although he loves 'banter' he's quite a deep guy - always thinking through things and we've had some great discussions about theological issues etc.
4. He makes time for people.
5. Got a great sense of humour (although a little random!)

Me and my brother the day he got back from Canada (I iced the cake!)

 
What are your siblings like?

1 comment:

  1. so sweet. i love this post! well, you know my siblings fairly well ... got the crazy gene too, deep, brilliant, both very beautiful human beings, know how to aggravate me the most (!), and know how to come along side me best. i love that you and matt had such a good summer together - i just so love it when siblings get on well. a joy to read xxx

    ReplyDelete